Quotes of the month
To feed your quote hunger and to feed you wisdom of the world.
- I have always imaged that paradise will be a kind of library. – Jorge Luis Borges
- The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. – Terry Pratchett
- Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, and science crippled. – Barbara Tuchman
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. – Benjamin Franklin
- No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise for the writer, no surprise for the reader. – Robert Frost
- Literature is one of the few areas left where black and white feel some identity of purpose: we all struggle under censorship. – Nadine Gordimer